We got together with some friends in our neighborhood last Thursday to play Rock Band and it was so fun! You can tell that some of us (okay mostly I)got a little more into it than others! 






We went back down to Boulder mountain on Friday morning until Sunday night. We went on a hike called lower calf creek falls, it was amazing. It was 2.5 miles and by the time you get there you are so hot and tired, but when you walk up to it the water is crystal clear and shallow for a long time so the kids played and the men dove right in,(as shown above!) If you ever go down there, you have to do that hike!



Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Our Busy Weekend...
Posted by
jodi
at
10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I pretty much think my husband, and everyone else are total rock stars! As for me though?! I think I'll stick to being a groupie! Thanks for inviting us! We totally love you guys! That camping trip looked so fun, and so beautiful!
I'm totally diggin you rocking out with the guitar!! I haven't ever played Rock Band, but I hear it's freaking capital "A" AWESOME! I've played Guitar Hero...but have yet to master anything past the medium level!
yay I finally made it in! That hike looks awesome. Where is it? I love your photography by the way. You do a really great job
Post a Comment