Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Water Babies...

We had FHE at our pool on Monday night and had a blast! Landon loves playing by the edge and splashing, so I finally remembered my camera and got some pics of it!





6 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

Ok Jodi, you are pretty much amazing! These pics are so way good! Of corse it helps to have beautiful subjects in the picture, but you are really great! I totally think you should be a photographer! Name your price, I am so not kidding!

Arin said...

Too fun! I just have to say...Landon looks EXACTLY like you...can't believe it. You and James both have little mini-me's!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Could your boys BE any cuter? Seriously!!! The water pics are so cute! I agree with your friend, you should be a profesh photographer!

Rachael said...

What a fun family home evening. Your boys are getting so big. It is crazy how time flies.

The Ericksons said...

The pictures are so cute. You have the most adorable little boys ever! So fun!

Jaclyn said...

Jodi-
Your kids are so cute. I am excited to go swimming with Gracee. It looks like you guys are having fun. How is work?
Jaclyn