Friday, August 29, 2008

A Sneek Peek...

So we finally got a new computer and the internet and I am starting to work on my photography skills again! This is the Bullock family, they are in our ward and so much fun. They were so sweet to let me practice with them even though i'm still not very good- so if any of you are willing to let me borrow your kids for and hour and take some shots of them, I would love the practice!



They just had a new baby a few months ago, and these are his debute pictures!



This is Britton, he is so handsome and such a cute little guy-



This is Sarah and she is so beautiful, she was totally posing for me the entire time, what a doll, she was making me want a girl so bad!



This is baby Ian so so sweet-

Hope you love them Leigh!!!!!

10 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

I LOVE THEM! You are seriously amazing Jodi! Just so talented....

Dj, MeLisa & Kanyon said...

I love those pictures for just starting they look amazing let me know how much you charge I need some pictures of my new little guy!

loven it! said...

yeah!! oh my gosh! i am in tears they are sooooooooooooo gooooooooood and cute!! you did such a great job!! i owe you big time. i'm going to think of something good!! thank you so much! just remember me when you become famous for your photography skills.

Erika said...

These are great pictures Jodi. I need you to take some pictures of my kids again. Let's set up a times sometime soon. Talk to you later!

Mark and Lachelle said...

What do you mean you aren't very good? Those pictures are AMAZING!!! Seriously!!!

Melanie said...

The pictures look great!! I wish I were there so you could take pictures of my new guy when he comes. Looks like you've been having fun with your kids this summer!!

georgeandmarie said...

they are great!! you do such a good job!! cant wait to see more of your work!

Arin said...

LOVE THE PICS--you are amazing! I need you to take some prego pics as soon as my husbands cast is off..I will be in touch!

Jaclyn said...

Jodi-
Hey. I love your pics! I seriously want you take family pics and then some of just Gracee? What do you think? Email me if you will.
jaxxknight@hotmail.com
Jaclyn

linds jo said...

k-you are so talented! you can borrow tate and mystery baby #2 anytime:)-seriously!