My mom has the most amazing maple trees in her yard and for about one week in the fall the turn the most beautiful yellow/golden color. I look forward to it every year, but you have to catch it at just the right time, because just as fast as they turn yellow they fall off the trees! My sis called me on Tuesday just before work and asked if I would take some pics of her darling twins in their fall shirts. Of course I can't miss a photo opportunity, so I got my boys in their matching outfits and this is what we got...
This kid totally cracks me up multiple times a day! He is getting to be so much fun. He talks all day long...and he gets mad if I don't pay attention to him, he keeps me on my toes, and I love him to death!
Then there is Landon who has the complete opposite personality, he is so calm and mellow- it is fun to see their different personalities come through and love them for their differences!
Are they not the cutest babies you have ever seen? They are always happy and smiling-
The whole family...
Baby Brady...
Baby Cash...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Falling Leaves...
Posted by
jodi
at
6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
super cute! Jodi you are so talented!
Those pictures are soooo cute!! Fall is the best time to take pictures with all the cute falling leaves!! You got yourself quite a cute litte family there!
those turned out great! i love the boys in matching things! how fun! i think there are too many years between britten and ian. i also LOVE the monkey and banana! very clever!
Your boys are so cute. I love their shirts and jeans. You are a styling mom!
Jodi the kids look darling and it looks like you had a good halloween. I always miss the kids when they get all dressed up for halloween. BTW I would be a good tour guide for you guys. Tasmania is absolutely beautiful and I loved it. I cant wait to go to Sydney next week.I've heard its alot like a US city in terms of being fast paced, which I am looking forward to. Diane
Your pictures are always gorgous Jodi and your boys are adorable! I love the new blog as well.
Post a Comment