We went up to Gardner Village today because it was James' day off- if you have never been there in the fall you totally have to go. They have pumpkins galore and cute stuffed witches all around that you can get the kids pictures with. Then we get a snack in the bakery and do a little shopping! I just love fall, the crisp air, sweaters and falling leaves are all so fun. We plan on going to Freightmares up at Lagoon tomorrow but it is weather pending so we will see...
I also have this new craft that I am totally in love with- they are these kits that you order through myemmiecakes.blogspot.com. They are garlands that she makes for all holidays and events... I put this Halloween one in my entry way- they are so fun! Ihave the link on my blog list.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
WitChaPalOozA...
Posted by
jodi
at
7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
nice banner! aren't they the cutest? we love gardners village too!
Those are such cute pictures. I haven't been there in years. But I think after the cute pictures I better go.
Oh James and Jodi I cant believe how big the boys are getting. I wish I could see them. I miss you guys tons. And keep reminding Ethan who I am. See ya in 2 months. I'm headed to Tasmania in two weeks.So I will have some pretty cool stuff on my blog then. Love ya
SO CUTE! I went there the other day with my mother-in-law but I didn't even buy anything!! So I definitely need to go back! :o)
Hey, I tagged you on my blog so check it out!
Awesome pictures, once again!! I love Fall too....but then it just makes me think about winter being right around the corner. I just wish we could omit the season of winter all-together and have fall and summer year round :)
Jodi,
Sorry! I didn't realize James would make you look at our blog! That was probably so boring for you! LOL. It was great running into him- I don't think I have seen him since high school. You two are a beautiful couple and your boys are so cute!
Hey, this is your favorite cuz! Just wonderin if you would take some pics of our family. We need a cute family pic,just call me and let me know! thanks Chase
you are such a talented photographer!!! it does help that your kidos are the cutest things around:) it was fun visiting with you guys the other night, we need to do it again soon.
oh my goodness, you have the most beautiful children! Hey, I made that recipe you put on here last night for dinner and I just about died! It was awesome! Love it! Thanks for sharing it, I will definitely be making it over, and over, and over, and.....
Once again you take such cute pictures! It was fun hanging out on Friday while our husbands were off camping! I'm glade we all fit in one car!
Hey James,
It's great to hear from you. You have a really cute family. The Air Force is treatin' me good. It looks like things are going good for you too. Try and keep in touch.
later
Jay
Post a Comment