

We went to the park yesterday, and I toke these shots of the boys, I love how they turned out!



Ethan wasn't being cooperative, but I got some good shots of Landon-

Ethan loves playing with these boys, they are so much fun!
Ethan found these glasses in our halloween stuff and now he wants to wear them all of the time- so funny!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Hanging out at the Park...
Posted by
jodi
at
8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
those did turn out great! i love going to the park! i guess we better enjoy it while we can!
it just amazes me how you can take a quick picture and they just turn out so awesome! My boys love playing with Ethan too! Your boys are so way cute!
Landon totally looks like you in those pictures. And yes we do need to hang out again SOONER rather than later, you are correct. I've been working on fridays and saturdays, but that should stop soon, then we can do another game night :)
He is such a funny little boy!! It was fun watching him yesterday he is always so good!!
Post a Comment