Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Busy Week...

James was in Texas all week for a funeral, so we were left at home to keep ourselves busy...




These pics are all from my amazing moms annual Halloween Party. She has been doing it for 14 years and the kids absolutely love it. This year they ate waffles and strawberries and made the cutest spider cups, we also carved pumpkins and toke them around to the widows in my moms neightborhood- it was so much fun. The only bad part was the other boys were power rangers and Ethan thought his monkey costume was not cool any more and would not wear it!

I toke my cute friend Brittney's twind pics in their costumes the other day and my kids were dressed in the same costumes so we had to do a group shot! This is about as good as we could get!



It is quite apparent that my kids hate their costumes, but they are so cute I had to get a pic!



We carved pumpkins last night with the Baccoccio family for FHE and it was so fun. James and Laila get a little serious about the carvings and they all turned out great! Ethan did one where you poke the pieces in kind of like a light bright- it toke me back to my childhood days- I used to love those!

3 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

I can't help but laugh after reading about how Ethan didn't think his costume was cool anymore, after seeing the Power Rangers costumes. If he only knew, that monkeys are soooo much more cooler than Power Rangers...

Kelli Proctor said...

THat party looks like a ton of fun! What an awesome grandma! Way cute costumes!

The Ericksons said...

It all looks like so much fun. That is awesome that your mom throws such a great Halloween party. Grandma's are the best. Thanks again for taking the pictures. I love them.