Last night we had a Halloween party with a bunch of couples from our neighborhood, and it was so much fun. Everyone dressed up and played along to all of our games. When you walked in the door you got a paper with a different way to be murdered, such a death by bees, or dancing yourself to death... there was one murderer that would wink at you throughout the night, then you would act out "your death". People totally got into it- this is such a fun game, you will have to try it some time!
As you can tell James was the chief and I was his squaw!
Here are some of the other games that we played-Of course the traditional donut on a string game and the mummy wrap!
The boys (well most of them, a few people had already left)...
The girls...
Sunday, October 19, 2008
HaLLowEeniE...
Posted by
jodi
at
10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That's awesome!!! That game sounds like it would be fun too! And I'm totally diggin Nacho Libre!
so fun! You guys know how to throw a great party! We had a great time! Thanks for doing this! You guys are awesome!
looks like a ton of fun!! Love your new photography site. Some day when I come back you will be the first person I call to take my kid's pictures. Tell everyone at work I said "hi".
OH that looks like so much fun! I wish we could have come! Your costumes are great!
HOW FUN!!! I'm so sad we missed it! For sure next year!
That was such a fun night I was sad Kurtis was not there to join in on the fun, And HELLO I hate that picture where I look ginormus in the group picture compared to everyone else
Hi babe I was just showing our blog to everyone down here in texas so I thought I'd leave a message for you. Love ya tons and I'll see you tonight.Love James
Post a Comment