So I am a little bit obsessed with taking pictures right now, I think my boys are getting sick of it, but I can't get enough. It is probably just a phase but I am having so much fun, so here is another over load of pictures...
This was my favorite one of my boys that I toke that night-
This is Leo he is such a cute little guy, he wasn't really into taking pics that night so we had to just sneek a few while he was playing!
Baby Simeon, or baby Cinnamon as Ethan would call him-

And of course here are a few more of my boys, we are just keeping busy these days and playing as much as possible. Landon got his 6 month shots today, always a hard day and we also went to the Gateway with James to play in the fountains and sneek in a little shopping!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Another Shoot....
Posted by
jodi
at
8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Way cute pictures Jodi. You do a great job. I need to have you take some of my kids in their Halloween costumes. Did you get my voice mail the other day? Does next Tuesday work for you? Let me know.
Seriously, you are such a great photographer! I love the pics of your boys! So cute! I think it's a boy thing, to not like taking pictures. Mark always lets out a huge grunt whenever I want to take pictures. I didn't realize sitting there and smiling was so hard ;)
these turned out so cute too! Cant wait for our photo shoot, if life gets back to normal ever! Maybe we can just take the kids first!? You are awesome, I seriously loved the icecream visit the other night, you guys rock!
Hey I didn't know you took pictures. They are so cute. What camera did you get?
Way cute Jodi!!!
Jodie thanks again for taking my boys' pictures they turned out so darling eventhough Leo was being a diva! Or maybe that was Kurtis!
Post a Comment