
Most of the group...Some people had already left to put babies to sleep.
A flash back to Laila's dancing phase!
Leo looking cute as always!
Okay so we got together again last night with all of our good friends from the neighborhood- it is always so much fun, (but sometimes we find out way too much about each other... if you know what I mean Kelly and Laila!) We played this game called Boxers or Briefs, it's kind of like Apples to Apples in that you have to pick the card in your hand that best describes that person. It was such a good time, I totally recommend it if you have a large group!..
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Another Fun Game Night...
Posted by
jodi
at
3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love game nights! Mark and I have to have game nights by ourselves here in Price...considering we have NO friends here. The game nights usually end with me pissed off, cuz I'm a poor sport and Mark usually wins ANYTHING we play.
We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us! You guys are so awesome! Oh and thanks for loving us and not judging us! Haha! Have a great day!
Jodi, we had such a good time. Thanks for inviting us to your game night! We are going to have to do it again soon. Your house is awesome by the way. I loved the layout! AND the "around the world" ping pong!!!
Post a Comment