Friday, September 26, 2008

Color Me Mine...

I had to go get the oil changed in the truck today up on 106th South and I was trying to think of something we could do while we were up there, so we decided to go to Color Me Mine. I have heard from a lot of people that it is fun to do, but we had never been before. Ethan was totally into it, I let him pick the piece he wanted- he picked a plate, and then the colors and of course he wanted blue, green, orange and yellow. Then I just let him go to town- which is hard for me, because i'm a little particular and just wanted to help him, but I had to hold back and let him do it himself! It turned out so great and we get to go pick it up next Wednesday!
He was so excited to get started...


Landon was just watching the whole time, we had to scoot him back so that he didn't grab the paint!


The finished product, I can't wait to see how it looks after it gets fired...

4 comments:

KaRLie said...

Sounds like fun we will have to go next time!!

Laurie said...

Your boys are getting so big!! It was good to chat with you today!

Laurie

Mark and Lachelle said...

I have been telling Mark that I want to go there sometime! It looks like so much fun! I saw an episode of "John and Kate Plus 8" where they went to a place like this. One day when we live back in civilization, Mark will take me there :)

Diane said...

Oh my gosh the boys are getting so big. I miss you guys tons. Landon isn't even going to know who I am when I'm back in UT.Love and miss you guys. I wish you could come to OZ and visit me.
DIANE