Saturday, September 13, 2008

Five Wonderful Years...

We celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday and it is so true that time flies when your having fun. To celebrate we went up and stayed in Park City for a couple nights and just relaxed and went shopping. It was such a great time. But for this post I thought I would put up some pics of my favorite memories over the past 5 years (It was really hard to narrow it down!)...

Our trip to Cancun when I was around 7 months pregnant with Landon- this trip was so amazing we had a wonderful time!

Palm Springs in May of 2007-

Ethan's 1st birthday party (you gotta love letting them dive right into a cake!)

James cutting down the Christmas tree in 2007- this is my favorite tradition that we have started as a family! Even though our trees are a little Charlie Brown style it is always such a great memory!

Our trip to Cabo San Lucas when I was pregnant with Ethan- we always try to get away just before we have our babies, its great to get a break before the baby comes!

Our trip to Chile in November of 2006- it was so great to go meet all of the people that James taught on his mission!

James bungy jumping is Acapulco (it only toke about 30 minutes for him to finally jump!)

Then of course after our babies are born is such a special time! (This is Landon although they both looked so much a like as babies you could never tell! I didn't have any of Ethan as a baby on our new computer-)


Then of course our favorite memories are just being parents and spending time with our 2 sweet boys.
---- Thanks James for the best 5 years of my life!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Happy 5th year anniversary!! You take lots of fun trips we are jealous :). I love your photography by the way, the pictures are very classy. Rich was thinking of maybe getting together this Friday if y'all are available. We can play games or something

Jeana said...

i'm jealous of all your fun trips too! and you don't even look pregnant in your pics that you are! congrats on 5 years, are you ready to try for a girl yet? ha ha ha

Kelli Proctor said...

That was so cute, I loved this blog about you guys! We love you guys, and happy anniversary! It makes me feel so old that you guys are on your 5th and we are on our ninth! We had a great time up in PC too even if we were drugged and tired, and imodest (haha) thanks for inviting us! We always have fun with you guys! You guys are the best!

Arin said...

5 years...that is crazy...oh wait its been 5 for us too! Cute post, I am a little behind on the bloggin' I need to get caught up!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Happy 5 year anniversary!!! You guys are one good looking family!!!

Raquel said...

Happy anniversary! You guys have taken some fun trips! I'm so jealous.