Monday, September 22, 2008

Loving Fall...

So I finally had a quiet moment today while Ethan was taking a nap so I decided to snap a few shots of Landon. I can't do this while Ethan's awake, because he is so loud and Landon just wants to play with him! But I love how these turned out... I think that babies in hats are the cutest shots, although most the time he was just trying to rip it off!



I think that this one and the last one are my favorites...


This one he just looks ticked off at me, but it is my favorite hat so I had to throw it in!



9 comments:

The Fisher's said...

Look at you, power blogger! I LOVE your pictures, you are really good at it (it probably helps that your boys are so cute anyway!).

Teresa said...

Those pictures are so cute, Landon's eyes are to die for! I was wondering how much you charge for pictures I really would like some family pictures taken?

Arin said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Love the pics...good job!

loven it! said...

those turned out so dang cute! what a doll!

KaRLie said...

You take the greatest pictures!! Your kids are so photogenic!!

Melanie said...

He is so dang cute. I just want to eat him right up. Your photographs just keep getitng better and better. I love them all!!

KaRLie said...

I love your slide show! I will have to have you help me with that...Thanks for all your other help!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

LOVE those pictures! And I love those big baby blue eyes! I've always loved bright blue eyes....I got stuck with dark green, but that's life ;)

k8e said...

HA! So I just changed my background to a new fall one and then I got on your blog and saw that you have the same one...we really do think alike! :o) What can I say..we have great taste!