So I have made this recipe for lots of people and everyone loves it, so I thought I would share it with all of you so you can enjoy it also!
It's from the Kraft Food and Family Magazine (which I love and by the way it's free, gotta love that!)
Tomato & Spinach Pasta Toss
4 cups penne pasta (16oz) uncooked
1 lb hot or mild(I use Jimmy Dean mild(in the tube)) sausage, casing removed
1 pkg, (6oz) baby spinach leaves
2 cans Italian stewed tomatoes
1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Cook pasta as directed. Meanwhile crumble meast in large skillet. Cook on medium heat until cooked through, stirring occasionally, drain.
Add spinach and tomatoes- cook 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture and mozzerella cheese. mix lightly and top with parmesen! ENJOY--even men will like this pasta dish.
Also my friend Kelli tagged me( well really it's about James)- so here goes
1. Where did you meet your husband? Kind of a long story- but we had back to back biology classes at UVU and I was kind of dating someone in the class so we would come out together, well supposedly the whole time James was checkin me out- he says! Any ways the day of finals I came out by myself and James approached me, and we exchanged numbers- he said that I asked for his first, but I don’t remember that part!
2. How long did you date before you married? We dated 9 months and were engaged for 4.5 months (longest 4.5 months of my life!)
3. How long have you been married? We just had our BIG 5 year anniversary this month, we didn’t do anything major, but were going on a cruise in February without the kids is February!
4. What does he do that surprises you? He loves to plan vacations for us to go on( even though it doesn’t usually happen) he loves to dream big!
5. What is his favorite feature? his or mine? Definitely his big blue eyes and smile…there are lots more but I will stop there!
6. What is his favorite quality? He is the most patient person I now- hands down, and this is something I am not, so he teaches me a lot! Also he is still pretty adventurous-much more than me, as you can see below, the water was pretty shallow and he kept hitting his feet on the rocks, but that didn't stop him from going again!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? either Jod or babe
8. What is his favorite food? He loves Thai food- especially curry and anything barbecued!
9. What is his favorite sport? Hmmm, I would have to say college football, although he really loves to watch soccer and basketball.
10. When & where was your first kiss? At my parents house- short and sweet. The first date I didn’t get so much as a hand shake, so I thought he would never ask me out again, but he told me you have to take things slow with girls you really like!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Putting the kids to bed and watching a good movie! We also love camping and hiking.
12. Do you have any children? yes, 2 very handsome boys! (I’m sure if you’ve ever looked at my blog you know that, since they are in every picture)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is a champion leg wrestler! There is a good story about that, but he gets embarrassed so you’ll have to ask him!
14. How old is he? 27
15. Who said I love you first? He did- but we both felt the same way!
16. What is his favorite music? He really likes all music except for country- which I like so I’m trying to convert him!
17. What do you admire most about him? How confident he is- I hope our kids get that trait from him, because I am so the opposite of confident!
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? We’ll see, probably if I tell him about it!
20. Who do you tag? Anyone who has not done this- I know that most of you have! It was actually pretty fun!
This picture was from last November-
Monday, September 22, 2008
A Delicious Recipe Just Perfect for Fall...
Posted by
jodi
at
10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
WOW! That recipe looks way yumoramahead! I am so excited to try it! Oh and I totally love the tag! You guys are super cute!
Post a Comment