I went to the Utah Valley Womens Expo on Saturday with my sister and they had these matching ties there, I couldn't resist I had to get them for my boys and they looked so great in them! 


Ethan doing some sweet tricks in the pool...
It doesn't get much hotter than this! These froggie googles are his favorite, even though water gets in them and they don't really function correctly, they are still totally fashionable!
Monday, September 8, 2008
New Ties....
Posted by
jodi
at
12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
love the pictures and the ties!! You are so talented with the camera!!! And your boys are so cute.
Love the pics, and those ties are to die for! I LOVE them!
Too funny! They are darling, as always.
Dude, where can I get me some of those sweet goggles?
you have been busy! love the ties and love the pics of everyone!!
I love the ties and thanks for always commenting on my blog i really apprecialte it. I need to keep up on it.
Post a Comment